Gezocht: meiden met humor, Haarlemmermeer!

03-10-2007 16:23 12 berichten
Alle reacties Link kopieren
Hallo, ben Janneke en op zoek naar meiden in de omgeving Haarlemmermeer. Vanuit Nijmegen naar Nieuw Vennep verhuisd, met mijn vriendje en mis de meidendingen een beetje.

Ben 31, werk in A'dam bij beveiligingsbedrijf op Salesafdeling, en ben een beetje aan het versuffen doordat ik hier nog geen vriendinnen heb gemaakt. Gek op mijn beessies, drie katten en een hond, geen kids, hou van voetbal, goede boeken, uitgaan (al is niet meer zo als vroeger, jammer genoeg), uiteten, gewoon gezellig.

Denk je, nou, heb precies hetzelfde gevoel, let me know en wie weet klikt het wel.

Groetjes Janneke
Hi there,

my name is Kitte and I have just browsed through the Forum to see if there is anybody around who would like to catch up in the surround of Haarlemermeer;-) So I stumbled over your ad.

I moved to this area about half a year ago and I have to admit that I also feel a bit lonely here too. By the way ,why did you move to this area? Because of your job in A'dam?

Sure you wonder were I came from because I am writing to you in english. (I am really sorry for the english, but my dutch is still so crappy and I really do not want to scare you off ;-)) Well, I am German but despite that fact I am kind of normal ;-)

Well, if you would like to get in contact with me- I will be happy to get a reply from you.

Have a nice weekend!

Kitte
Hi Kitte,

Nice to hear from someone! Did you had a nice weekend? I'm going on in English, although I don't know what you prefer.. It's no problem you being German, I've lived for two years in Germany so I'm aware Germans normally don't have a sence of humor, I don't mind.. :smile:

Because my lover is out of this neighbourhood, we decided to move here. We have lived for several in Utrecht but he really missed his old friends and family so here we are in Nieuw Vennep. I would like to hear your story and find out about you, so maybe you can reply to my emailaccount at hartstikkegrappig@hotmail.com ?

Greetz Janneke
Hi Janneke,

how is it going? I have send you an email 3 days ago. Did you receive it?

Well, have a nice w/e.

Kat
Hi Kat,

Everytime oke here, I have to get used to the cold and dark times which are coming on strong! I didn't receive your email.. Maybe something in the adress is not right?

Greetz Janneke
Hi Janneke,

nice to hear from you. I actually already thought you will not reply anymore ;-)

Well, tried to send you a new email...maybe you can check if you got that one?!

Yeah, the cold time started and took the first cold I could get. So I am sick at home, sneezing all the time- not nice ;-(

Well, I hope to hear from you by email ;-0

Greetz

Kat
Hi there,

its me again. I copied and pasted the email you gave below and send you an email- but this time I got a failure report. Is it possible you made a typo in your email address?

Kat
Hi! I also thought never to hear from you again.. The emailadress is hartstikkegrappig@hotmail.com.. If it doesn't work you can also use sander.vanooijen@quicknet.com (or quicknet.nl, I don't know for sure)

Hope it works!

Janneke
Hi Janneke,

so, I have send you an email to all 3 addresses. Lets see what happens...

Have a nice friday afternoon

Kat
Hi,

email to hotmail failed as well as the quicknet.nl.... Really difficult;-) But still hope for the quicknet.com address....;-0
Hi, I made a mistake with the quicknet adress.. I'm sorry but it is my lover's emailadress which I never use.

It must be s.vanooijen@quicknet.nl. When I copy the hotmail adress, it works, I have tested from my workadress. Strange. Maybe you have a restriction on your email or something like that? Well, doesn't matter, but maybe it is wise to leave your emailadress ;-]

Hope you are feeling better when I finally have reveived the email..

Janneke
Huhu!

Well I have just send you an email to the above email address. I am actually not that keen to put my email adress in the forum as it shows my complete name. )Last time I did this in a forum, I had problems with it.... Well, if you did not get the last email I will just do it, and put it hear or I will get myself another email adress at quciknet or something as well...

Lets see first how it goes this time...;-)

Have a nice weekend

Kat

Dit is een oud topic. Het topic is daarom gesloten.
Maak een nieuw topic aan om verder praten over dit onderwerp.

Terug naar boven