Entertainment alle pijlers

Adam en Micky, sprookje voorbij

18-12-2014 07:26 496 berichten
Alle reacties Link kopieren
Huwelijk Adam en Mick 'over en uit'

van onze redactie

Voor Micky Hoogendijk blies Adam Curry vijf jaar terug zijn complete Adam’s Family met Patricia Paay en dochter Christina op. Maar inmiddels zou de oud-dj en MTV-presentator zélf met lege handen zitten: de liefde is over, het huwelijk voorbij…

Nu is het dus Micky die volgens bronnen in Amsterdam gaat meemaken hoe een scheiding van Adam verloopt.

Het leven van Adam is Micky volgens fluisterbronnen in de grachtengordel bepaald niet meegevallen. Nogal uiteenlopend zijn daar de redenen die worden genoemd waarom zij en Adam hun grote geluk toch niet hebben kunnen vasthouden. Zo zou Micky ’ziekelijk’ jaloers zijn op Adams dochter Christina die door hem op handen wordt gedragen en geen fout kan doen...

Zooo...The child of the bill zou de oorzaak zijn?

Zou Patries lachen in haar vuistje?
Alles komt goed, alleen de rest niet
Details woman details.......
what a interessante information from this sheep, Mick with her yadidyadiyadidah and no wool at all.

How can you knit a trui without the wool, where sats Eddums intelligence?

It is fine that this drama Adam closer tot his daughter brings but is it like closing the hole after a baby-cow falls into it. It is al too late voor the Child.

Ik ask myself off if Eddum blows again. Remember that LaPaard said that he was so far-slaved?
Yes.

Dat remember ik me but all too good.

And that he rotzooit with she-mails....
Rotzooit he with she - mails? Ik must that gemist heaven.
Yes, Eddum likes from micks with dick. That says LaPaard, but later she has that back getoken
quote:Chardonnay schreef op 01 februari 2015 @ 18:36:

Come op Leo. Tell ons de story.Yes wie ar nou ferry noosie.
I’m doing superhero stuff. I’m staying focused. If anybody comes in here looking for trouble, oh, they’re going to meet my partners. We’re talking about paw and order.
Then think I, where smook is is fire.

see how a bad in-flood he has on the child
The next missus Curry must be one broad minded woman. Two griping ex-wives, one child of the bill, a love for pot and chicks with dicks, go stand at it.
quote:sabbaticalmeds schreef op 01 februari 2015 @ 20:27:

[img]http://www.showvandaag.nl/wp-content/up ... _curry.jpg[/img]

sabbatical, je hebt er hoogstpersoonlijk voor gezorgd dat ik minimaal een week in celibaat moet. DIE FOTO!!!
Yes, that boyfriends hair is way out of fashion. 1987 wants its haircut back!
Mickey meed a missteek, i can see that now: that Dick is not gold.

Stupid mistake vor a golddigger.

Stupid mistake from a vers smart person (me ) to loek et Meds piktjur.
Je hebt zo’n 26.000 dagen tussen níets en eeuwigheid, je kunt lachen, je kunt klagen, maar elke dag ben je voor eeuwig kwijt.
quote:sabbaticalmeds schreef op 01 februari 2015 @ 20:27:

[afbeelding]

Not for the one or other hoor, maar was de child of the bill not lesbies?
Well, his hair is very female.
Goddamnit Meds, I had just forgot about the boner. Now i will have nightmares again.
yes so was it in the house of lapaard. One big sexperience all the time. LaPaard always says that she hangs in the crown-airer with Eddem. But one day he says to the grazia that the fairytall all over was en he now is doing the yoga with Mick. En then LaPaard lost her way, she did all the time on de tv her clothes out en had romances with boys that could be the brothers of the child
[quote]Honeymoonquiz schreef op 01 februari 2015 @ 21:07:

Not for the one or other hoor, maar was de child of the bill not lesbies?[

Childofthebill eats out of two walletjes.
i thought little curry was with Criminalita?

I wish the picture was exactly the same as the one with the currywurst, to make up to her fathers sins. Now my shameflaps have dried out and shrinked in for a whole week.
Oh yes...those were the days..I can remember LaPaard shaken her butt for a lot of man....for money....
quote:haakje schreef op 01 februari 2015 @ 21:26:

i thought little curry was with Criminalita?

I wish the picture was exactly the same as the one with the currywurst, to make up to her fathers sins. Now my shameflaps have dried out and shrinked in for a whole week.no, that is out
quote:LouisaVuitton schreef op 01 februari 2015 @ 21:27:

Oh yes...those were the days..I can remember LaPaard shaken her butt for a lot of man....for money....That was not zo stylefull
quote:sabbaticalmeds schreef op 01 februari 2015 @ 21:28:

[...]

no, that is outShe puts her finger in a new Dijk now...
quote:haakje schreef op 01 februari 2015 @ 21:26:

. Now my shameflaps have dried out and shrinked in for a whole week.Det is good news! You ken ride an old bike now whitout ketting jour shameflaps in te ketting of the spaken.
Je hebt zo’n 26.000 dagen tussen níets en eeuwigheid, je kunt lachen, je kunt klagen, maar elke dag ben je voor eeuwig kwijt.

Dit is een oud topic. Het topic is daarom gesloten.
Maak een nieuw topic aan om verder praten over dit onderwerp.

Terug naar boven