Entertainment alle pijlers

Adam en Micky, sprookje voorbij

18-12-2014 07:26 496 berichten
Alle reacties Link kopieren
Huwelijk Adam en Mick 'over en uit'

van onze redactie

Voor Micky Hoogendijk blies Adam Curry vijf jaar terug zijn complete Adam’s Family met Patricia Paay en dochter Christina op. Maar inmiddels zou de oud-dj en MTV-presentator zélf met lege handen zitten: de liefde is over, het huwelijk voorbij…

Nu is het dus Micky die volgens bronnen in Amsterdam gaat meemaken hoe een scheiding van Adam verloopt.

Het leven van Adam is Micky volgens fluisterbronnen in de grachtengordel bepaald niet meegevallen. Nogal uiteenlopend zijn daar de redenen die worden genoemd waarom zij en Adam hun grote geluk toch niet hebben kunnen vasthouden. Zo zou Micky ’ziekelijk’ jaloers zijn op Adams dochter Christina die door hem op handen wordt gedragen en geen fout kan doen...

Zooo...The child of the bill zou de oorzaak zijn?

Zou Patries lachen in haar vuistje?
Alles komt goed, alleen de rest niet
quote:sabbaticalmeds schreef op 02 februari 2015 @ 21:48:

And here can you seen that het marriage from the begin off on all not good sat

[img]http://www.lindanieuws.nl/cache/img/c-5 ... 666111.png[/img]Were see you that on than?
Eddum seeks always a wife with the same hair as he has

quote:deepspace schreef op 02 februari 2015 @ 21:55:

[...]

Were see you that on than?Look at the face from Mick. She is be-hear-corps irritated over something. En look at the face from Eddum, he says: "Hey Micky, please please please, can I have your extensions later? My weed is op."
I got him, look how he is laughing in his fist.

Maybe we can buy childofthebill om to take a picture from the Mexican. Ik heb alleen nog no clue hoe wij haar kunnen paybacken in reward...
quote:sabbaticalmeds schreef op 02 februari 2015 @ 21:59:

I got him, look how he is laughing in his fist.

[afbeelding]

I don't see the fist but he looks alsof he from the hat and the edge knows.

A behoorlijk grote edge zelfs.
i find that not kunnen, you meek me belachelijk, walchelijk!!!

you see my new lover the mexicaan hier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GhiJXhpRUw

meebie you wann see my odder scenes ook, vurry professionul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgEAbkW9HrI
whers mai mexicaan
quote:sabbaticalmeds schreef op 02 februari 2015 @ 21:58:

[...]

Look at the face from Mick. She is be-hear-corps irritated over something. En look at the face from Eddum, he says: "Hey Micky, please please please, can I have your extensions later? My weed is op."He is not my mexicaan. He is his cousin, Paolo. I see you meek me belachelijk and Eddum. You know not why everything is not good between us.
whers mai mexicaan

[...]

Look at the face from Mick. She is be-hear-corps irritated over something. En look at the face from Eddum, he says: "Hey Micky, please please please, can I have your extensions later? My weed is op."He is not my mexicaan. He is his cousin, Paolo. I see you meek me belachelijk and Eddum. You know not why everything is not good between us.
whers mai mexicaan

[...]

whers mai mexicaan
You're falling in hereeling.
We do benedenstent.

We saw piktures.

You wanted a nieuw hairkut.

We ken vulling in that Eddum wanted TO stay de seem qua hair.

We sie jou avator. We doe understand that jou knapped af on Eddum that wee.
Je hebt zo’n 26.000 dagen tussen níets en eeuwigheid, je kunt lachen, je kunt klagen, maar elke dag ben je voor eeuwig kwijt.
Micky Girlfriend!

You are so welcome! So you can klier up some mess you created..

At one you can give us ladies a photo from 'the mexican'. You make bjoetifull pictures dus give ons girls a photo before Evert Zanttegoed or ex mr Hoes goes on the haal with it.

At second we horen to know if the 'the mexican' has a childofthebill van himself. Do not make double this mistake. You are a independent lady! You en alleen you have the right of the mexican attention. So shake with your body and eis it up: you bent it worth every last penny that Eddum has left in its pence.

And als third . Maybe it looks hier dat wij not have the best with you for hebben. I shall talken for us maar wij zijn in not annyway jealours...of frustrated. Geen weg!! We only have the best interesse in jou.
LouisaVuitton honnie,

the mexicaan is in the movie i posted. I will merrie him soon, for the money, i want to kleer dat up. I dont know about any childofthebill maybe he heb one or two. I will talk with my good vriend Viola Holt about advies. The forum is not nice wid me today grr.

Yes i am independent lady, I will get every cent in Eddums pence. I need to buy some fingerverf here in the shop. I must paint a schilderij, to sell.
whers mai mexicaan
quote:feow schreef op 03 februari 2015 @ 22:16:

We do benedenstent.

We saw piktures.

You wanted a nieuw hairkut.

We ken vulling in that Eddum wanted TO stay de seem qua hair.

We sie jou avator. We doe understand that jou knapped af on Eddum that wee.

Haha no, not om the hair. Eddum has no money anymore. My mexicaan has more money, you need to zien the bigger picture here.

I need the money, my fingerverf schilderijen sellen not goed.
whers mai mexicaan
And Mick...can you please put your hands over your ears want wat ik nu about wil sayen is not for your eyes bestemd.

Misschien it looks that ik on the hands ben van Mick...dat ik best friendjes will worden. That is not in any way waar. I want haar Patricia Paaien zo we will get wat answers uit of that woman.

I hoop you zie my point aan de horison
quote:LouisaVuitton schreef op 04 februari 2015 @ 09:02:

And Mick...can you please put your hands over your ears want wat ik nu about wil sayen is not for your eyes bestemd.

Misschien it looks that ik on the hands ben van Mick...dat ik best friendjes will worden. That is not in any way waar. I want haar Patricia Paaien zo we will get wat answers uit of that woman.

I hoop you zie my point aan de horisoni see your point on the horison, but this is not nice! i feel belazerd! i cant help dat im a hongerige moneywolf! do you work for de prive or not? Are you stiekem thechildofthebill? Or Patries Paard?
anoniem_217337 wijzigde dit bericht op 04-02-2015 16:27
Reden: gewoon
% gewijzigd
whers mai mexicaan
I think the post from Mickey herself broke the whole viva site.

Iedereen will the pictures zien from her new mexican. All over the world people are overstuur and in de war.
Ik vraag me af of de Mexicaan niet een luie typefout van de Telegraaf is en er gewoon "Texaan" had moeten staan. Een lange Mexicaan vind ik een niet meteen logische combo, zeker niet bij zo'n lange giraffe als Micky Hoogendijk. En bovendien woonden Adam en Micky tot voor kort in Austin, Texas....
dubbel
quote:haakje schreef op 04 februari 2015 @ 16:57:

I think the post from Mickey herself broke the whole viva site.

Iedereen will the pictures zien from her new mexican. All over the world people are overstuur and in de war.Micky searched help by heartsdinnetje ViolaV because Viola herself has an apple to peel met this forum. I think they did something with fingerverf in technocolours.
quote:LouisaVuitton schreef op 04 februari 2015 @ 18:05:

[...]

Micky searched help by heartsdinnetje ViolaV because Viola herself has an apple to peel met this forum. I think they did something with fingerverf in technocolours.

I think i have to change my plans, you have me door:(. yes everybody is overstuur, i am world famous.

And please dont say slechte stuff about Viola, she has the best selling playboy nummer ever, heb jij the same?
whers mai mexicaan
quote:iduna schreef op 04 februari 2015 @ 17:05:

Ik vraag me af of de Mexicaan niet een luie typefout van de Telegraaf is en er gewoon "Texaan" had moeten staan. Een lange Mexicaan vind ik een niet meteen logische combo, zeker niet bij zo'n lange giraffe als Micky Hoogendijk. En bovendien woonden Adam en Micky tot voor kort in Austin, Texas....You certainly havent read the roddels, cuz they say i hate Austin, dats wat Eddum said in dose roddelblads
whers mai mexicaan
You're a terrible golddigger Micky. Money doesn't smell, even when it comes from Austin.
quote:Micky_H schreef op 03 februari 2015 @ 20:18:

[...]

He is not my mexicaan. He is his cousin, Paolo. I see you meek me belachelijk and Eddum. You know not why everything is not good between us.wel, don't hold us longer in spanning.

Dit is een oud topic. Het topic is daarom gesloten.
Maak een nieuw topic aan om verder praten over dit onderwerp.

Terug naar boven