Entertainment alle pijlers

Adam en Micky, sprookje voorbij

18-12-2014 07:26 496 berichten
Alle reacties Link kopieren
Huwelijk Adam en Mick 'over en uit'

van onze redactie

Voor Micky Hoogendijk blies Adam Curry vijf jaar terug zijn complete Adam’s Family met Patricia Paay en dochter Christina op. Maar inmiddels zou de oud-dj en MTV-presentator zélf met lege handen zitten: de liefde is over, het huwelijk voorbij…

Nu is het dus Micky die volgens bronnen in Amsterdam gaat meemaken hoe een scheiding van Adam verloopt.

Het leven van Adam is Micky volgens fluisterbronnen in de grachtengordel bepaald niet meegevallen. Nogal uiteenlopend zijn daar de redenen die worden genoemd waarom zij en Adam hun grote geluk toch niet hebben kunnen vasthouden. Zo zou Micky ’ziekelijk’ jaloers zijn op Adams dochter Christina die door hem op handen wordt gedragen en geen fout kan doen...

Zooo...The child of the bill zou de oorzaak zijn?

Zou Patries lachen in haar vuistje?
Alles komt goed, alleen de rest niet
quote:Micky_H schreef op 04 februari 2015 @ 08:57:

LouisaVuitton honnie,

the mexicaan is in the movie i posted. I will merrie him soon, for the money, i want to kleer dat up. I dont know about any childofthebill maybe he heb one or two. I will talk with my good vriend Viola Holt about advies. The forum is not nice wid me today grr.

Yes i am independent lady, I will get every cent in Eddums pence. I need to buy some fingerverf here in the shop. I must paint a schilderij, to sell.

Is is ByLaughaCorps that you do'n have the picture plack right.

You can ask our goeroe about that, that is easy because you have lots of ersailing with those men.
quote:Micky_H schreef op 04 februari 2015 @ 18:09:

[...]

And please dont say slechte stuff about Viola, she has the best selling playboy nummer ever, heb jij the same?Eh no...heb jij the same? I bet that old lady LaPaard had a betere selling....even childofthebill had a betere selling half naked in de FHM destijds. .
no no no Viool still holds the record. Wel Wel wel, seems everybody wants to know about my scheiding with Eddum. Tis simpel, he has no money, and child of the bill has made everything op. And i want to be world famous, and Eddum has weinig connections with American Angels and actors so yeah well, i try the mexican market.
whers mai mexicaan
Maybe you can try the performing art kant in the mexican market Micks. Je can do a food decorating performance on the straten with beef, groente in technocolour, fingerpaint with sausjes and the taco.

And gelijk sellen and cashen.

The mexican will be under the inpressure.
quote:haakje schreef op 05 februari 2015 @ 06:51:

Maybe you can try the performing art kant in the mexican market Micks. Je can do a food decorating performance on the straten with beef, groente in technocolour, fingerpaint with sausjes and the taco.

And gelijk sellen and cashen.

The mexican will be under the inpressure.Yes haakje, dats a good idea. You know i am getting tired of feeking my amurican accent, i think i need to try a mexicano accent. Do you think they will trap into that?
whers mai mexicaan
quote:Micky_H schreef op 05 februari 2015 @ 08:01:

[...]

Yes haakje, dats a good idea. You know i am getting tired of feeking my amurican accent, i think i need to try a mexicano accent. Do you think they will trap into that?Joe mean lijk queen Max? Jes, dets a good idea, Micks!
Oh Sally i just love you, i love the mean spirit you had in the Bold, maybe you can arrange a big role for me? i mean im the best actrice! I am already speaking a bit mexicano. MAybe my role in the Bold can be a mexian hooker.
whers mai mexicaan
A mick hoe goet toe cie joe hier!

If de meksikaan relation is nothing mebie jou must vall voor farmerin Bertie. She is geladen wit monnie i just readen! Jou must leren niewe accent shie is a zeeuwse babbelaar but dat is van koers no problemen vor joe!
quote:dolfje schreef op 05 februari 2015 @ 09:11:

A mick hoe goet toe cie joe hier!

If de meksikaan relation is nothing mebie jou must vall voor farmerin Bertie. She is geladen wit monnie i just readen! Jou must leren niewe accent shie is a zeeuwse babbelaar but dat is van koers no problemen vor joe!Yeah, she has money, but the money is all in the ground. I dont know if it will click in the bedroom,, scharen is probably nothing for me
whers mai mexicaan
quote:Micky_H schreef op 05 februari 2015 @ 09:22:

[...]

Yeah, she has money, but the money is all in the ground. I dont know if it will click in the bedroom,, scharen is probably nothing for meJust say that you are shy and bek her als zij really het niet meer houdt. Eis een prenub and kleed haar uit with that.
quote:haakje schreef op 05 februari 2015 @ 13:56:

[...]

Just say that you are shy and bek her als zij really het niet meer houdt. Eis een prenub and kleed haar uit with that.

You are a very gehaaide aunt! But i dont think she is very simpatico( does that sound mexicano?)

By de weg, where do you get your hairkut from? i really like
whers mai mexicaan
Mickey, if you wanna go dirty with boer bertie, vraag haar naar haar haarkut! This soort vragen aan poor people vragen is really zonde van je tijd, en time is money!

(And poor people geven disgusting antwoorden op dit soort questions)
Haakje what doe you have in your hand? some magic potion? i need that to toveren! Can somebody nu tell me, why everybody is so obsessing over me? Can you kleer that up?
whers mai mexicaan
Mick i doe nut begrip. In de wiekent, joe now de gossipblad, thee zee det joe is ferrie ritz.

Det joe is koing toe hef toe pee mennomonie toe Eddem. Bekoos Eddum is brook ent ofer de hil.

Zo, how zits tis now again.
I find it very handsome dat you all were Abel to write here. I word er states offgethrowd here
quote:Aniuk schreef op 05 februari 2015 @ 20:33:

Mick i doe nut begrip. In de wiekent, joe now de gossipblad, thee zee det joe is ferrie ritz.

Det joe is koing toe hef toe pee mennomonie toe Eddem. Bekoos Eddum is brook ent ofer de hil.

Zo, how zits tis now again.

HNAHA yes i will be ritz when i merrie my mexican. Child of the bill heb every cent thrown over the balk.

I will not pee Eddum.

Meds yes the forum is a pain in the ass lately.
whers mai mexicaan
Liefdesvakantie Micky Hoogendijk verpest

van onze redactie

Een heftige buikgriep heeft de liefdesvakantie van Micky Hoogendijk en haar nieuwe Mexicaanse lover flink verpest.

In plaats van cocktails drinken en romantische etentjes, zit en hangt Micky vooral boven het toilet.

Op Facebook laat de ex-vrouw van Adam Curry weten dat ze te maken heeft gekregen met de 'wraak van Moctezuma'. Deze buikgriep lopen veel Mexicaanse toeristen op door een combinatie van een sterke temperatuurwisseling, eten en vermoeidheid.

De blondine, die zich heeft laten onderzoeken in een ziekenhuis, zit nu onder de medicijnen. Het is maar te hopen voor Micky dat haar Mexicaan een zorgzaam type is
Alles komt goed, alleen de rest niet
Smart Mickey! Show the mexican that she is zelf-supporting and eco with the brown fingerpaint. And that she is Dutch open minded, waiting for the pictures of haar die een mexican doet for the funny!
Micky has the Mexican flue! Hoe kan dat so happening. Is ze nu zo happy with the Mexican gets she this....If the Mexican cannot help, maybe Eddum can fly in and wave with his technicolour stick. That helpt before....if weLaPaard mogen believen.
Poor Micks! I go too always with a buikgriep to de hospital. Very smart from Micks, sjie redt zich well.
LouisaVuitton, doont doe so dom, Eddum is busy wif de child of de bill. Joe no, om de rieleesjunsjip te herstellen.
quote:Honeymoonquiz schreef op 12 februari 2015 @ 17:04:

Poor Micks! I go too always with a buikgriep to de hospital. Very smart from Micks, sjie redt zich well.Minimally. Last time i went alvast to the outshipcentre, i rested in the doodskist, hielp echt!
Holy shit, det must have been a horribel case of broekhoest. That Mexican enchillada is not gunna have anal tonight. Maybe Eddum put a Montezuma spell on her.
karma is a kreng! Mickey gets what ze deservede.
Stressed is just desserts spelled backwards
Dat is why Mick is from the earth bottom disappeared here in het forum. Met mijn simpel mind I thougt she cant get logged in zoals the simpele souls under us

But Mick is in serieuze need, fighting for her life in a simple hospital in de darkest outcorners of Mexico.

I feel a new plaatjes exhibition in de horison....a re geboorte...een nieuw prospective on her life...a light at het einde van the viaduct...all gevisualiseerd in snapshots...i think she will buit this flink out...

Dit is een oud topic. Het topic is daarom gesloten.
Maak een nieuw topic aan om verder praten over dit onderwerp.

Terug naar boven