Entertainment alle pijlers

Adam en Micky, sprookje voorbij

18-12-2014 07:26 496 berichten
Alle reacties Link kopieren
Huwelijk Adam en Mick 'over en uit'

van onze redactie

Voor Micky Hoogendijk blies Adam Curry vijf jaar terug zijn complete Adam’s Family met Patricia Paay en dochter Christina op. Maar inmiddels zou de oud-dj en MTV-presentator zélf met lege handen zitten: de liefde is over, het huwelijk voorbij…

Nu is het dus Micky die volgens bronnen in Amsterdam gaat meemaken hoe een scheiding van Adam verloopt.

Het leven van Adam is Micky volgens fluisterbronnen in de grachtengordel bepaald niet meegevallen. Nogal uiteenlopend zijn daar de redenen die worden genoemd waarom zij en Adam hun grote geluk toch niet hebben kunnen vasthouden. Zo zou Micky ’ziekelijk’ jaloers zijn op Adams dochter Christina die door hem op handen wordt gedragen en geen fout kan doen...

Zooo...The child of the bill zou de oorzaak zijn?

Zou Patries lachen in haar vuistje?
Al een account? Log dan hier in.
Were stay de pictjurs of de niew luvver?
Ouwe tang, verveel je je soms? Zoek eens een andere hobby dan mensen op dit forum af te zeiken, graftak!

Maybe one of deze piepels???
De wan in de upper corner plays always before the central station hier. Meeby she knows him there from?

Ouwe tang, verveel je je soms? Zoek eens een andere hobby dan mensen op dit forum af te zeiken, graftak!
Ah hè ies à Feek meksjiekaan meibij.
quote:dolfje schreef op 12 februari 2015 @ 22:50:

[afbeelding]

Maybe one of deze piepels???

What is that for a cup what she in her hands houdt? Those cups on that table zien er zoveel bigger out?

I have cups like that alzo but I put that cup in a whole other place...
Sharp ei hedde gei LV.

Ik dit not notis. Probablie sum mexsjiekaan drinking geem...
woahw Mick cannot bear the brown beans. So that relation with the mexican is doomed to misslucken
quote:LouisaVuitton schreef op 12 februari 2015 @ 23:12:

[...]

What is that for a cup what she in her hands houdt? Those cups on that table zien er zoveel bigger out?

I have cups like that alzo but I put that cup in a whole other place...Maybe its medicine voor haar meksikan illness. Ik vind her er not zo good uitseen on dat picture.
Stressed is just desserts spelled backwards
Twitter-app - Vertaal deze pagina

Micky Hoogendijk @MickyHoogendijk · 2h 2 hours ago. The girl with the Dragon tattoo is playing in Mexican, on the bus. I have to say, first class transportation!

Dank God: mick is alive en wel sitting in a bus. Wel weird dat i cant make any chocolat from her bericht.

What is she meaning met 'the girl.....is playing in Mexican.

Goes the Mexican nu al weird on Mick omdat a girl is playing in the mexican....Ik ben totally geshockeerd.
Micky in a bus, nooooooooo! I kant bielief det, wei not in a limmo? Wif a prijvut drijver?!
Mick is alwees so gewoon gestayen,she rijst in a bus just lijk us.
Oh Sally Firemaker...ik ben ook in totally shock. Mick nog maar net recovered van de Mexican flue is having a gangbang in een normal bus with the Mexican and een tattood girl with dragon on her (dragon smells wel nice but i never used it like its parfum).

Eddum zou at least een limo senden...thats something thats for sure....,
It can not other being that the Twitter account of micksican is gehackt. She would never with a bus going some where.
You can see wat you want, but thee hef a reel nijs noos voor decoration.

http://hollywoodhuizen.nl ... n-geleden-al-in-dit-huis/
Ontbijt: Een Smoothie banaan Lunch: Een cracker/avocado en guinoa salade Diner:57 pizza broodjes,13 donuts,2 bakken gefrituurde kipkluif, 9 Rosé
Mwah, niet onaardig dat huis, maar om nou te zeggen super nou nee. Vind vooral dat tafeltje bij de bank apart, denk eigenlijk dat het een doos is.
Cum non tum age
quote:noa schreef op 21 februari 2015 @ 15:18:

Mwah, niet onaardig dat huis, maar om nou te zeggen super nou nee. Vind vooral dat tafeltje bij de bank apart, denk eigenlijk dat het een doos is.I let it to my nose voorbijgaan. The pans and pots are hanging way to high for me. Otherwise it was al sale-tje!
Can sombody it me sayen, why they hold it a secret that dee already

split from iethother? For what? I mean the midia don't have a hole

in the head and will find uit always.

For me it makes no wissle out if they split or not but

i find it so raar to kiep secret.
quote:noa schreef op 21 februari 2015 @ 15:18:

Mwah, niet onaardig dat huis, maar om nou te zeggen super nou nee. Vind vooral dat tafeltje bij de bank apart, denk eigenlijk dat het een doos is.Can you this even with Google far-tailen?
quote:salinarosseno schreef op 21 februari 2015 @ 16:30:

Can sombody it me sayen, why they hold it a secret that dee already

split from iethother? For what? I mean the midia don't have a hole

in the head and will find uit always.

For me it makes no wissle out if they split or not but

i find it so raar to kiep secret.because there is a child of the bill in the middle of this fight-divorce. The second fight-divorce in her life. That is no pussypiss.
quote:sabbaticalmeds schreef op 21 februari 2015 @ 17:07:

[...]

because there is a child of the bill in the middle of this fight-divorce. The second fight-divorce in her life. That is no pussypiss.

Oh is that it? But first they blow so high from the tower about truu love and blablabla

and deecee 'we alone can laffing about this roddel' but now Patries has it at the right end.

So i sink that fighting against the beerwharf.
They are doin' a Katja and Thijs cat and mouse spell....so they can talk themselve in de picture again.
what say you now Louisa? Is Catyes ook in love with a mexican in a bus?
I don't know what Catyes is doing deze dagen. She lost track of her life and probably voor de best she takes the bus met Micks zo they can both overlooken their lifes.

Correct me als ik het verkeerd heb maar Eddum is living with a pot in a kast nu hij his home heeft gesold? Is childofthebill moved in with daddy?
My boyfriend is showering again now that Catyes is back on the market. Should i worry 'bout a thing?

Cause i'll be standing on the Side when he checks it ouhouhououout?

I have the griep, not the right time now.

Dit is een oud topic. Het topic is daarom gesloten.
Maak een nieuw topic aan om verder praten over dit onderwerp.

Terug naar boven